Orange County Medical Society PAC
Requests Your Support
The Orange County Medical Society Political Action Committee is busy crafting a winning strategy for the 2016 election cycle that will greatly expand our influence in Tallahassee. The Orange County Legislative Delegation is one of the most formidable in Florida with key members of leadership in both the House and Senate positioned to steer our State into the future.
We need a PAC that illustrates that same commitment to excellence. The OCMS leadership has made it a priority to significantly enhancing our efforts to elect friends of medicine to the Florida Legislature.
We cannot fulfill this mission without your support. Please consider joining the OCMS PAC today.
Recommended contributions are $250, $100, or $50.
Contributions to the OCMS PAC are not deductible as a business expense.
Your voice matters! Be heard.
OCMS PAC is a non-partisan, political action committee created by the Orange County Medical Society to elect pro-medicine candidates to local and state legislative offices.
OCMS PAC solicits voluntary contributions from physicians, their spouses and others interested in effective health care legislation. Funds raised are used to support pro-medicine, pro-physician candidates.
OCMS PAC is organized for the purposes of:
- Promoting and striving for the improvement of state government by encouraging physicians and others to take an active and effective role in governmental and political affairs.
- Encouraging physicians and others to know and understand the nature and actions of their government; the important political, social and economic issues of the day; and the records and actions of office holders and candidates for office in connection with those issues.
- Assisting physicians and others in organizing themselves for more effective political action so that they can carry out their civic, social and economic responsibilities.
- Cooperating with political and other committees having similar purposes and interests and to make contributions thereto.
- Providing for and promoting education among physicians and others in the area of governmental affairs and social, civic and economic affairs and issues.
OCMS PAC Committee
Earnest Page, M.D., Florida Emergency Physicians, Chair
Harinath Sheela, M.D., Digestive & Liver Center of Florida, Co-Chair
Lawrence Halperin, M.D., Orlando Orthopedic Center
Bradd Burkhart, M.D., Orlando Orthopedic Center
OCMS PAC Events